Woman discovers snake head among canned green beans

Troy Walker from Utah had a traumatic experience when she opened up a can of Western Family green beans and found a snake’s head inside! “It looked pretty much like a burnt bean. And then as I got closer to lift it off the spoon, I saw eyes. … That’s when I just dropped it and screamed.

As the result of this event, an Oregon food distribution company’s proceedings have come to a halt, until further notice. Watch the below video for more information.

So be careful while you give cannned products to your kids. Please share if this if your care about your kids and family members.