After you broke up, your ex won’t stop following you, and/or talking and texting you! Does this sound familiar? Some ex’s can be really annoying, especially if you are done with them, but they want to get back together. Or maybe you want to get back together, but you know you’d sound pathetic and you know it’s a bad choice. Either way, you need to be able to avoid your ex, and fast!
- Remember what you’re ex’s schedule looks like in school. Avoid the hallways you’ve seen him walk in, and try to stay away from your locker as much as possible. Sometimes it is even necessary to carry your stuff with you! Your ex will most likely wait at your locker for you to come back.
- Don’t go to sports events that your ex plays in (such as their basketball game that weekend) Try to avoid places your ex always hangs out. If he/she likes bowling, only go bowling once in a while.
- Block him/her on social websites and everywhere else. A few examples include Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Kik. If possible, block him/her on your phone, too.
- If all else fails, tell an adult. It could be a mental disorder or an unhealthy obsession that your ex might have. It may be necessary for you to get a restraining order. If you can’t get over your ex, talk to a counselor. They can help you figure out how to solve your problems.
- Ignore all of your ex’s attempts to talk to you.
- Don’t tell your friends that you are going to avoid your ex. They might mention your plans accidentally to your ex.
- Be careful when talking to your ex, if you talk to him/her at all.
- Ask a teacher if you can change your seat or even tweak your schedule.