How to tell secrets to those whom you know you can truly trust.
- Find that one person who you know, out of all your potential friends, that you can trust (truly trust).
- Let that friend know how serious the secret is and that you don’t want anyone else to know.
- Let that friend know that you are telling them because you KNOW you can trust them.
- Ask them if you can count on them to keep the secret.
- Only if they say yes, should you tell them, and even then be cautious about how much information you give out.
- Don’t give out all the information at once, tell them only as much as they need to know.
- If there are many people around, refrain from telling the secret.
- Whisper very softly. You don’t want your secret to be heard by anyone else, do you?