How to Get Silky Smooth Lips
Many of us have to deal with dry, peeling, or cracked lips. Many of us also don’t want to have to spend money on lip plumper’s and moisturizers that aren’t even proven to work. Luckily there is a trick you can use those only costs about 2 bucks if you don’t already have the materials needed. It is effective and only takes about 3 1/2 minutes.
- Drink lots of water. Dehydration causes peeling, chapped lips that will be difficult to remedy.
- Refer to the things needed at the bottom of this page. Once you have collected the needed materials you are ready to get soft and silky smooth lips!
- Dab a generous amount of petroleum jelly or vaseline onto your lips so that they are heavily coated. It may look a little gross but it works like a dream.
- Use the toothbrush to work the vaseline into your lips. Do this by gently moving the toothbrush in circular motions all along your lips. Do this for about a minute. It is a little tedious, but you will love the results afterwards.
- Once you’ve worked the vaseline in for a minute, wipe off your lips with cold water and dab dry with a towel.
- Apply chapstick to your lips to keep them silky. For extra moisture try using Carmex. You can find it at any drugstore. It is a nice and heavy moisturizer that is clear and gives your lips a cool sensation. You could also dab on a thin layer of vaseline if you wish.
- Repeat this method every day for silky smooth lips that anyone would love to kiss!
- Do this procedure before bed, after you brush your teeth. It will give your lips time to really soak in the moisture while you sleep. You will wake up with wonderfully smooth lips.
- If your lips are extremely dry, for the first time you try to do this, first leave on a thick layer of vaseline for about 20 minutes. This ensures that your lips are softened enough for the procedure.
- You can also use this method on your hands elbows, and feet. Simply instead of vaseline use aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel is a natural moisturizer found at all drugstores, and is very cheap.
- Also, you can use an old toothbrush and mix olive oil and sugar into a paste and then scrub it on your lips for about 5-10 minutes.