20 Things to Start Doing in Your Relationships
1. Free yourself from negative people.
2. Let go of those who are already gone.
3. Give people you don’t know a fair chance.
4. Show everyone kindness and respect.
5. Accept people just the way they are.
6. Encourage others and cheer for them.
7. Be your imperfectly perfect self.
8. Forgive people and move forward.
9. Do little things every day for others.
10. Pay attention to who your real friends are.
11. Always be loyal.
12. Stay in better touch with people who matter to you.
13. Keep your promises and tell the truth.
14. Give what you want to receive.
15. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
16. Allow others to make their own decisions.
17. Talk a little less, and listen more.
18. Leave petty arguments alone.
19. Ignore nonconstructive, or hurtful comments.
20. Pay attention to your relationship with yourself.