Mother nature can work in mysterious ways sometimes. It’s no secret that there are tens of thousands of different plant species out there, but some of those are strikingly similar to something else entirely.
1. This white egret orchid (Habenaria Radiata) is about to fly high in the sky.
2. Here’s another orchid that strikingly resembles a ballet dancer.
3. This little flower known as Calceolaria Uniflora looks like it just came out of outer space.
4. Orchids come in all sorts of shapes and colors, and the Caleana Major is also often referred to as the flying duck orchid.
5. The Peristeria Elata hides a small dove underneath its petals.
6. These orchids (Habenaria Grandifloriformis) are a gift from heaven and look just like angels.
7. The Antirrhinum is a slightly less vibrant flower but has an impressive similarity with a skull nonetheless.
8. These colorful little things are known as parrot flowers (Impatiens Psittacina).
9. This picture of a bumble bee orchid (Ophyrs bomybliflora) proves that sometimes, fauna can sometimes be almost indistinguishable from flora.
10. The Psychotria Elata wants to kiss everyone that passes by.
11. Orchids can be a unique species, and the Orchis Italica or ‘Naked Man orchid’ is a perfect example of that.
12. This moth orchid looks a phoenix made out of flower instead of fire.
13. Just like little baby flowers in their soft and warm cocoon.
14. This orchid even got named after his looks, although the Dracula Simia is mostly known as the monkey orchid.
share this with your friends & family.