10 Magic Foods to cleanse your Lungs.
These are the 10 magic food to cleanse your lungs.
1. Garlic – garlic has various anti-inflammatory properties along with a high level of allicin. This helps to fight infections and reduces inflammation. Garlic has also been considered by many as being effective in improving asthma and can help to reduce the risk of lung cancer.
2. Ginger – ginger will help to clear your lungs thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. You can add ginger to various dishes as it is a widely used herb. You can also use it to prepare ginger root tea blended with some lemon. This helps a great deal to remove toxins from the respiratory tract.
3. Turmeric – just like ginger and garlic, this spice is great for your lungs due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Apples – apples contain various vitamins as well as flavonoids that can help maintain a healthy respiratory system. They also help to prevent the development of different lung diseases.
5. Dark Berries –berries such as blackberries, blueberries and raspberries are rich in antioxidants. They help to reduce the risk of lung cancer as well as other infections and diseases.
6. Grapefruit – this fruit is simply great as it contains a lot of lung supporting minerals and vitamins. If your lungs have been effected by carcinogens, grapefruit will help to cleanse your lungs.
7. Pomegranates – this fruit contains a lot of good properties. It can slow down the development of various lung issues.
8. Pistachios – raw pistachios are great to improve lung health. They can help prevent kung cancer according to various studies. They also help to lower cholesterol.
9. Cayenne pepper – they are great to suppress coughs as well as sore throats. Cayenne pepper is often when one is suffering from respiratory problems or bronchial congestion.
10. Chilli and curry – they are both great for lung detoxification. Since they are spicy they will essentially liquefy any mucus in your lungs, throat and nose.
Share & Save Your Friends.